Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Saloom has attained a high degree of training in ophthalmology (the study and treatment of eye related disorders) as well as subspecialty fellowship training in oculoplastic and facial reconstruction.
Areas of emphasis include
Meet The Surgeon
- Cosmetic and functional surgery of the eyelids, brow and mid-face
- Reconstruction following trauma
- Treatment of tearing disorders (blocked tear duct, dry eyes)
- Medical and surgical management of thyroid disease (Graves’ disease)
- Treatment of facial skin cancers
- Management of diseases/tumors of the eye socket
- Treatment of facial and eyelid twitching disorders
- A wide variety of elective procedures including laser hair removal, laser skin resurfacing, treatment of spider veins, chemical peels, BOTOX® Cosmetic and XEOMIN® for wrinkles, tattoo removal, fat augmentation, collagen and hyaluronic fillers (RESTYLANE®).